Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Embossed paper


Supplies used: Versamark watermark stamp pad and marker, acrylic stamp, clear embossing powder, heat tool, and cricut wildcard cartridge.

I love the embossed paper you can buy and it's even more fun (and economical) to make your own! The brown paper already had some embossed swirls on it, but I wanted to add some embossing around the edges. I used the watermark marker to color the edges and then sprinkled embossing powder on and heated to emboss.


The pink paper was just a plain piece of cardstock. I used my favorite swirly stamp and, using the watermark ink pad, stamped the image randomly on my piece of paper. Then sprinkled the embossing powder all over, got rid of the excess and used my heat tool to emboss it.


A little messy, but a lot of fun to make! to see it all put together, see the card under the birthday cards.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a lot of fun!!! I really havent tried much embossing but really want to...thanks for the tutorial!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips