Saturday, February 27, 2010

Heart warming Bunny


I had this patterned paper from Wild Asparagus that I love and wanted to use for a card, so this is what I came up with.  The bunny is from the Winter Woodland cartridge (p. 58) cut at 2 1/2 inches with the shadow and layers.  I inked the edges of everything with Ranger Antique Linen ink.  I chalked the bunny's little cheek with pink chalk and a q-tip.  Hint:  Rub most of the chalk off on a scratch piece of paper so the cheek will be very subtle.  I also raised every layer of the bunny with pop dots.  The stamp is from a Fiskars set and the grass is from the Paper Doll Dressups cartridge. I tied ribbon and tulle together to make the bow.  To finish everything off and make it shiny, I sprayed glimmer mist over the entire card. 



2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful....I love it!!! I cant believe I have NEVER cut that cute little bunny....gasp!!! I love how you popped up the layers...GREAT job =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips