Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cricut Robotz robot designed on my gypsy

*The pdf file of Robotz sentiments is now available for download under the 'cut files' tab at the top of my blog.  Enjoy!

Hey everyone,

I am so excited for all of the new release cartridges to come out! Since I don't have the Cricut Robotz cartridge yet, I decided to use my gypsy to create a robot that is almost exactly like one on the cartridge! (Can you tell the difference?)  I would share the cut file, but am not sure how Provo Craft would feel about that.  :-)

But, I do have a pdf file of sentiments to go with the Robotz cartridge to share!  I used two of the sentiments on my cards.  'I'm nuts and bolts about you' and 'Have a gear-ific birthday!'. To download this file just go to the 'cut files' tab at the top of my blog.   :-)





Here is the video:

9 comments:

  1. great colors for the robot. Great job! I would love a copy of the sentiments for robotz. Thanks
    scraphappysteph@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic - would love a copy of sentiments. could you show us how you designed the robot on your gypsy as I have just got one and am in awe. many thanks. shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I thought it was from the new cartridge. I am really impressed...super cute. Thanks for sharing the sentiments.
    lfuchs1@wi.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great and looks like it is from the cart. There have been a lot of people that have been designing images from other carts on their G because they only want one image from the other cart, etc. so I don't think it would be wrong to share your file. I think I seen Myamagoo make a Pillow Box from the Wedding cart using a cart she had. You can always send an email to an admin on the MB and ask.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute- thanks for the download!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim,
    where did you get the rub-on product that looks like stitching used in this video? Love your cards...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have had the rub on stitching in my stash for so long that I can't remember where I got it from and I guess I threw out the packaging a long time ago. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips