Friday, April 9, 2010

New Robot cut file with the Gypsy

I am a guest designer over at She's a Sassy Lady today!  Be sure to check out her blog.  She will be having guest designers every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  I get to do the 2nd Friday of each month!  :-)

Here is my project:


I designed this robot on my Gypsy using mostly the George cartridge.  The antenae is the 'S' from Opposites Attract and the smile is from Home Accents.  The red 1/2 circle shoes are from the Gypsy Wanderings cart already on the Gypsy.



Here is a video showing how to assemble the Robot and the card.  It also has some tips and tricks for working on the Gypsy:




Here is a picture of this cut file on my Gypsy:




These are pictures of how the cardstock needs to be placed on the mat:


10 comments:

  1. wow - Love the card and the colors. Awesome layering.Very nice subject too as Robots and birds are the trend now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job!!!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I wanted to come by your blog after visiting your Sassy spot...great card, I love this idea and had been thinking of doing something similar but feel so excited after seeing this! thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is awesome. Who would have thought. You've inspired me to try different things. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing this file with us!! This is absolutely incredible! You are so talented. Love the ideas for sentiments too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all of your sweet comments! I had fun making this robot on my gypsy and I,m glad you liked him too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this super cute robot but I don't have a gypsy. Can I convert it to a regular DS cut file or do you have to do that? Just wondering.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this card is awesome...soooo cute...I think I need a gypsy now lol...maybe for my birthday at the end of the month...lol
    hugs
    marina

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the flowers you made...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips