Monday, May 10, 2010

Garden of Weedin'

Here are the projects I did for Hallmark.  Now that my week is over, I wanted to post them to My Craft Spot.  Thanks again for all of your sweet comments!

I had so much fun making these "Garden of Weedin'" scrapbook pages!  There were so many details that I thought it would work best to just show you on a video how to make all of the fun embellishments on these pages. It turned into a 3 part series!!  :-)

Garden of Weedin' 12 x 12 Scrapbook Pages :

These are the cartridges that I used. I cut all of these using my Gypsy so I am listing the width and height measurements instead of dial size (inches).

Walk in My GardenBumble bee (1.33w x 1.40h), Garden tools (1.58w x 1.54h), Sign post (3.11w x 3.83h), Watering can ( 2.30w x 1.54h), Sunflower (1.15w x 1.83h), Caterpillar (2.65w x 0.97h), Wheelbarrow (4.54w x 1.83 h),

Winter Woodland
Bunny Rabbit (2.21w x 1.86h)






Paper Doll Dress Ups:  Grass (2 welded together to make it 11.77w x 1.25h) and Dirt (9.66w x 1.97h and 6.86w x 1.40h), Fence (5.22w x 3.98h)

Gypsy Wanderings: 
Tree (2.83w x 4.85h), "lettuce" (cut at 1.20w x 1.16h and explained in the video).

Gypsy Font:  Title (Garden of Weedin')

Dinosaur Tracks:
Garden greens (inside layer of leaf) cut at 1.03w x 1.02h













Other supplies I used: Cat Eye Fluid Chalk Ink -Dark Moss, Diamond Glaze, Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint -Antique Linen, Ranger Distress Inks, Paper Piercer, Ribbon from my stash, Bazzill cardstock, Crate Paper patterned cardstock, Brads, Vellum, Adhesives.

Here is the 3 part video series showing how to make all of the embellishments on this page. Enjoy!

Part 1:



Part 2:



Part 3:



Have a great day!!

8 comments:

  1. This LO is AWESOME!!! love your fence looks soo real

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received my package the other day and I wanted to say Thank You!! It is all so fabulous and everything is filled with detail. You are so talented. I am excited to use these embellishments on a layout. Thanks so much!!

    Hugs,
    Amy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comments!

    Amy- I would love to see what you make with the embellishments!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are unbelievably talented!! I wish I could see all of that in just a few cartridges!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there, great LO. just wanted to say thanks for the nice comment on one of my cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just amazing photos of all the details. I have loved all of your projects. I love your blog too. I've left you something on my blog. http://cherylswindow.blogspot.com/2010/05/im-going-places.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! This LO is just amazing!! It must have taken you a month to finish all those tiny embellishments!! Everything is so perfect and you did a fabulous job with all the details!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips