Friday, May 14, 2010

Create a Critter - Prince Charming Frog

Hi Everyone! Today is my day to share another project over at the "Sassy Lady" blog!  This card is what I came up with:

I had so much fun making this card! My favorite part is the dragonfly wings:




I made this card with the new Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge, one of my new favorites.  The card is 5.5 inches square and I used lots of glimmer mist, glitter glue, and dimensional glaze.  (See the video below for more details)



I cut the frog, lillypad and words at 5.0".  The Dragon flies were cut at 1.0" and 1.5"


Here is the video:



Have a great day!  :-)

10 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome card. You have a lovely voice and I learned a lot during my first cup of coffee listening to you this morning. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and enabling me to go out and get some glossy accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Enjoyed the video very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dragon flies are my favorite part too. They are so cute. I am adding velum to my shopping list. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this just made me happy...love love what you did with the dragon flies... wow... I am off to watch the video!
    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! awesome card!! sooooo cute ... love your dragonflies

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I love Create A Critter. I am going to use this frog and dragon flies to make a scrapbook layout for my almost 5 month old grandson. His Mommy calls him her Little Prince so I think this will work nicely. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this card. i bought some of the dementional glaze but it keeps curling my cardstock and wont lay flat. do you sometimes have problem? what can i do to fix it? thanks so much for any help you can give me.
    Andrea
    a_brunson1186 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the detail you put into this!!! it looks great, I just got my CAC cart, i can't wait to play....TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips