Monday, May 31, 2010

Just because Cards: Families are Forever

May has been a crazy month at my house! I made this card a while ago, but I am just barely getting around to posting.  I used the Just Because Cards cartridge and the beautiful cardstock is from DCWV.


 I didn't use all of the available layers on the tree, mostly because I didn't notice them there.  LOL  I decided not to add them later as I liked how clean and simple this card turned out.  Have a happy Memorial Day!!

Here is the video:

3 comments:

  1. I'm new to Cricut and your videos are really helping me - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought this cart and haven't even had a chance to open it yet!! Thanks for sharing your ideas and the video!! Super cute card!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable, and thanks for the tutorial on inking. I am just starting to use ink and it really makes a big difference.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips