Monday, May 10, 2010

Vintage Card with handmade flower

Hi everyone! I made this card using my Gypsy, Walk in My Garden, A Child's Year, and Sweet Treats for the flower (explained in the video below) and Home Decor for the word "Adore".





I also used Ribbon and Tulle and a pearl from my stash and the Martha Stewart Lace Doily Punch.  I inked everything with the Tim Holtz distress inks. (antique linen, walnut, and tattered rose) The patterned paper is from Fiskars.

Here is a video showing how to make this pretty paper flower:



Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty!! love it. another great video, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I love the tule, the pearl and the lace border!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips