Tuesday, June 29, 2010

When Life Gives you Lemons

Hi everyone! Now that I am done with my week over at the Ladybug Blog I can post the projects on my blog.  I had so much fun making these "Lemononade'" scrapbook pages!  I used  the Just Because Cards cartridge, Ranger Inks and DCWV cardstock. I absolutely love the Just Because Cards cartridge for scrapbook pages!  The titles are so fun and the embellishments that go with it are perfect for scrapbooking, even though it was made for cards.  LOL!








Here is a video showing how I made these pages:



Have a great day!!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! I really enjoy watching your videos...so informative. You're a great teacher.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the layout! congrats on the MPS DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the MPS DT !!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips