Friday, June 11, 2010

Applying vinyl in a few easy steps!!

I am so excited to be sharing another project over at the Sassy Lady Blog!  Be sure to check out her blog for more fun projects!

I made this vinyl lettering for a fun reminder in my kids bathroom:


Vinyl letter is so fun and easy to do with the cricut!  The Lyrical Letters cartridge is my favorite for vinyl lettering  (Easy to weed!).  Here is a video showing how I cut and 'weeded the vinyl'.  I also show you how to put it on the wall. :-)



Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Great video! I learned something new ~ to roll up the extra vinyl when you weed! Thanks for that tip, I have had trouble with larger projects and this will help!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been dying to try one of these but just haven't gotten around to it yet... I love this!! Thanks for the lesson!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the video! I love seeing it on video...makes so much more sense...and this quote is perfect! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! question though where did you get the settings you were looking at to determine what to set your blade, pressure and speed on? i want one of those little sheets!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a dental asst. so this is right up my ally...i always tell pt. floss only the teeth you want to keep...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER DUPER VIDEO!!!GREAT statement too...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great video and a great slogan, I sure could of done with this when my kids were young lol.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips