Friday, August 20, 2010

Halloween - a little early!

I am starting to see ads for all of the fun new Halloween products coming out this year, and they are cute!!  Halloween will be here before we know it!  Here are some Halloween layouts and cards I posted when I first started this blog in January.  Just click on the link to see the original posts:

Halloween Layout:  

I have added .cut files for the border!!!



Boo!:  This is a halloween card I made using the Paper Doll Dress Ups cartridge. The card is 5 1/2" square.  I made this card before I started keeping track of the cut sizes and instructions.  Ooops!



This halloween card is on the Wild Card Cartridge.  The overall card is 5 1/2", but I can't remember what I cut it at. I ran the spider web through my xyron and added glitter. I sewed a zig-zag stich around the outer edge.  I also inked the edges of the pumkin  and grass to give it a shaded look:


Can't wait to start making halloween treat boxes and scrapbook layouts!  Have a great weekend!!!!

14 comments:

  1. Love these Halloween projects! It's funny to look back when we first started blogging...I don't even think I wrote anything on my 1st post, just added pics! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all...and it's never to early for Halloween! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cool I can't decide which one I like the most! I love that drippy goo border.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! You are so creative! :) Looking at all of those pictures makes me excited for Halloween, one of my favorite holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and so creative! Quick question how did you ink the pumpkin without it streaking? I have Tim Holtz ink pads and my square blender but what would I use for cuts like this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! I love them all. Great JOB! Loving the detail!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! I love love love all of these. It makes me want a Halloween cart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all adorable! My fave is the border on the layout. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the Halloween projects!! My fav is the border on the lo too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great projects, LOVE the layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for all of your sweet comments!!

    Shopgal - I used a cat's eye inkpad on the pumpkin. I got this effect by using an older pad (not as juicy). I always save my older cat's eye pads for this purpose. :-)

    You could also chalk it so you have more control over where the color is going.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips