Saturday, August 21, 2010

Halloween treat box!

I made this fun treat box using Paper Doll Dress Ups (Mummy, frame on box lid) & Tags Bags Boxes and More. This box is the same as the owl box except I used the coffin from Paper Doll Dress ups and my Gypsy to make a window for the lid.

The fun stamp (for my friend) is one of the new releases from My Pink Stamper! I love all of Robyn's new stamps!!!! This one is from the Everyday Life set which I just got today and is definitely a new favorite!  The sayings from this set go with just about anything!  (They are available for pre-order)


I lined the inside of the treat box with patterned paper and a spider.  I can't remember which cartridge I used for the spiders.  I like to keep extra die cuts in small drawers labeled by holiday so I can just pull them out for inspiration or when I am in a hurry.  (I may have to make a video showing this)




Have a great weekend!!

18 comments:

  1. Your little treat box is so adorable!! I love it, so very creatiive. I just love the details!
    BIG Hugs,
    Cristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cute!!! I love it! What a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Super cute!! Love all the details

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest little treat box! Great job! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such a good job with this box!

    Sandra :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this box, such a neat idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute treat box! I can't wait to get started on Halloween projects once I get my classroom ready!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO cute! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suppppper CUTE Love it. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Kimberly, your creativity just blows me away my friend! I LOVE EVERYTHING you create!! GREAT job w/the challenge!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO very cute! A perfect treat box for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of your Halloween items are just so cute. You have inspired me to get busy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So Cute, I love that mummy and the box is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your little treat box!!! :) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The mummy treat box is so cute! I love how you lined the bottom of the box, and added the spider. It's an added surprise!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips