Monday, August 30, 2010

There's Snow Place like Home!

Hey everyone!  Hope you had a great weekend!

This is card was inspired by a couple of cards I saw on the Cricut Messageboard last year, so I can't take credit for this design.  :-)  I wish I could remember who made them!  Anyway, this is my take:


Here is the inside of the card.  The stamp is from the new My Pink Stamper stamp set (Winter Punnies) on pre-order right now and available the first week of September! Robyn is giving this cute stamp set away on her blog!!!  All you have to do is make a winter themed card and link it to her challenge post by Wednesday morning.  Click here!


Close up shots:



I don't have exact measurements.  Just play around on your gypsy until everything lines up the way you want it behind the window.  I used dimensionals on the window and cut it out twice.  Also used my cuttlebug on the white background (swiss dots).  The snow is flower soft and all of the cuts are from the Christmas Solutions cartridge.

7 comments:

  1. Yes, I've seen a few cards with a similar theme of looking out a window and I love them. This is a gorgeous little scene. Great job. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful, you did a great job making the idea your own and adding those special little touches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card, such a wonderful winter wonderland you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! What a great wintery winter scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable. I also want to pass on an award to you, all you need to do is go to my blog and pick it up. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! I love this card! It's soooooooo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips