Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kit #2 - Animal Train

I love this kit and I hope that you do to!  It would be perfect for a day at the zoo, at the park, or just enjoying a sunny day outside.  :-)

This kit comes with Cardstock, Jute twine, Ranger distress ink (walnut), Pop-it foam squares, and all of the cute die-cut animals and train cars already finished.  I have even done some stamping for you! All you have to do is matte your photos and assemble the pages!  How easy is that?!?!?! ($25.00 plus shipping).





Watch this video to see what is in this kit!:



Sold out!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute. I did the train with the monkey driving it for my great nephews birthday a couple of weeks ago. I love this LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable layout! I love the train and all the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is too cute. I love it!
    -Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I just found your blog and I'm in love with it! its 3:30am and I can't stop watching your helpful videos.(love the cherry technique w/ the glitter) thanks for taking the time to film ur amazing videos. I am you newest followers and I can't wait to see your next project! please stop by my blog and visit, I would love to hear from you! Have a super sweet day!

    hugs,
    Carol L.
    (carolssweetcreations.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips