Monday, September 27, 2010

My Pink Designer - Spooky Puns projects!

Hi everyone!  I had sooooo much fun playing with the new My Pink Stamper 'Spooky Puns' stamp set!!!!
These are the cards I came up with!  I love these stamps!!

Spooktacular card:
I used the mini monsters cartridge to cut Frankenstein out at 3 inches.  The face was stamped using Peachy Keen's monster mash assortment. I stamped the sentiment right onto the orange ribbon and used Glossy Accents on the spider, and on Frankensteins hair, shoes, and tie.


Here are some closeups so you can see how I pop-dotted these.



Have a 'Boo-tiful day! card:
I used the Paper Doll Dress Ups cartridge to cut out the ghost and the tree.  The ghost was cut at 4 inches and I used my Gypsy's hide contour feature so the face lines wouldn't cut (so I could use the peachy keen face stamp!)  I also used my Gypsy to make the tree a little narrower.  (2.86 Width x 3.90 Height) I covered my Ghost with Glossy Accents!


Here are some close-ups:



Trick-or-Treat Monster card:
I cut this monster at 3 inches and the Trick-or-Treat bag at 4 inches from the Paper Doll Dress ups cartridge.  I used my gypsy to do the hide contour on both cuts so that I would just get the outline.  I also cut a paper doll body out at 3 inches in green.  Then I cut the arms off and positioned as shown in the picture below.  The face stamp is from Peachy Keen.

Don't you love all of the fun sayings on the Spooky Puns set?!?!?!?!

I used the Glossy Accents to go over the stamped sentiments and to cover the whole "EEEEEK!" sentiment.  



I used white core cardstock and sanded the edges of each piece.  For the green striped pattern on the bottom, I took sanded green strips of paper and adhered them to the black cardstock. Then I used my white gel pen to make the faux stitching.


Click HERE to see a video showing how to use the hide contour feature on the Gypsy and how to do the faces of the monsters with Peachy Keen stamps.  

If you would like to buy just one or two of the smaller items in My Craft Store, email me for cheaper shipping!!  :-)
Click Here for email link.

Be sure to check out all of the other wonderful projects the Design Team came up with using the Spooky Puns Stamp set!

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE all of these!! I think Frankenstine might be my favorite--LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards...of course As Always! I really like them! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! these are awesome! I always love your cards, they're always so fun! keep doing what you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! You have such fabulous details on here. I really love the glossy accents on your ghost. I was trying to figure out what kind of paper that was!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are too cute! I love the faces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card set! the face sare just adorable :) tfs

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kimberly,

    You are so amazingly talented!!! :) I want to come & take classes with you. These cards are just so adorable...makes me want to buy more stamps (I love everything of My Pink Stamper & Peachy Keen...if only the budget were limitless!).

    What kind of ink did you use to stamp directly on the ribbon? It came out great.

    Thanks for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So super cute!! The all turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are super awesome! Love you blog.
    Minta

    Check out my blog to see my project.
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all so cute!!! Love them. I would love for you to stop by my blog sometime when you get a chance...thanks..
    I love your creations... I became a follower and glad I did.
    hugs,jen (jennyscards.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY GOSH... I just discovered your blog spot and I have been here for hours just learning from your tuts and videos. You are so talented. Thank you for all your hard work and you can bet that I will checkk you site everyday for inspiration.
    jman4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips