Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Pink Stamper Design Team Project!

I wanted to make some cards from the mini monsters cartridge that were NOT Halloween.  Soooo,  here is what I came up with:


'Sorry I froggot':  (Mini Monsters, My Pink Stamper 'More Punny licious', Glossy accents, cardstock, twine)


I used the card feature on the mini monsters cartridge and cut it at 5 1/2 inches.


"Hugs to you":  (Mini Monsters cartridge, My Pink Stamper (Everyday life) stamps,Peachy Keen Monster Mash face stamp, patterned cardstock (Crate paper), cardstock, ribbon from my stash, corner rounder, glossy accents, white gel pen)


The card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches.  I cut the cute monster out at 3 1/2 inches. Scroll down to see a video showing how I did the face on this cute monster!



'Happy Bird-day':  Mini Monsters cartridge, My Pink Stamper stamps (Tweetie Hoo Puns), white gel pen, cardstock, black twine and ink.



I used the card feature for this card:


Here is a video showing how I did the 'Hugs to You' Monster face with face stamps, a white gel pen, and glossy accents:



Want to buy a bottle of glossy accents? (I love this stuff!!)  It is fantastic over the Peachy Keen face stamps!


$6.50 each includes shipping!* (PayPal is the safe, easy way to buy online)

Out of Stock


*Email for shipping prices outside continental U.S. and Canada









Be sure to check out the other Design Team projects over at My Pink Stamper.  They are fabulous!!

20 comments:

  1. These are soooo darling!! I love all the personality each one has!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! Love all of them! Might have to try glossy accents ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly, I love these cards. Thanks for the video, without it I would have never known my Gypsy had that hide feature. I love the stamp work, oh they are just such awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't decide which one I love more? The frog? The crow? Oh!!! All so stinkin' cute!!! Love how you did just a hint of the glossy accents. Did I mention how cute these are?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Gosh!!!! I love, love, love your froggy card!! So adorable!! Great job on everything!!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! I love the cards super adorable. Gotta love that frog:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so cute! Awesome colors and designs. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super projects. love the video and the tip about the pin in the tip of the bottle. i am going to try this next time i do faces!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE THE FROG - great great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these are so super cute! I really like the way you have done the frog! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing non-Halloween ideas for this cartridge! I keep wavering about getting it and figure if I ever decide to get it, Halloween will belong over and I'd have no use for it! No true.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are ALL so cute!!! Wow, there are just so many great carts and I only wish I could afford them all -- I've got to try to get this one.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg these are so cute!! the frog is my fave and plan on doing one myself. i was wondering, did you use ink on the frog for the edges? and if so what kind did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for all of your sweet comments!!

    Steph - Yes, I did ink the edges of the frog. I used the cats eye (Dark Moss) and studio G (Green). Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVED this project! Well done! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh these are sooo cute, love them all.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your projects are so amazing! I look forward to your blog each day to see what you've created. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kimberly,

    I love your cards!!! :) You didn't use your Gypsy? It's great that so many of the cartridges have card features.

    You make me want to buy every Peachy Keen and My Pink Stamper stamp set! ;)

    Thanks for sharing,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips