Monday, October 11, 2010

I have added Vintage Style Crinkle Ribbon to My Craft Store!!

I recently discovered vintage style crinkle ribbon and absolutely love it!!  The hand dyed colors are rich and beautiful!  Some of the colors are 'aged' (slightly stained with a darker shade) to look like a treasure found in grandma's sewing basked.  The texture is soft, silky, and crinkly.  I love using this vintage ribbon on my cards, scrapbook pages, tags, gifts and packages! This ribbon is equally lovely ironed flat!  Click here to see projects I have made using this wonderful ribbon!

Click here to see all of the rich colors and to purchase some of this beautiful hand dyed ribbon.  You can also click on the "Hand Dyed Crinkle Ribbon" tab at the top of my blog. (Shipping is free!)


Crinkle ribbon is so easy to tie bows with and is very forgiving!  You don't have to be great at tying bows to make this look wonderful on your projects.  I will post a video showing how to tie a variety of bows with Crinkle Ribbon, hopefully this week!

1 comment:

  1. Kim,

    I am droolin' over your ribbon!!! :) The colors are so sweet! It's super hard to control myself-especially when the price is so reasonable! If only I had a crafting budget this month...

    You are quite the enabler! My Michael's didn't carry party streamers (if you can imagine!), but I bought a couple at Walmart and found them on sale at Party City (just the black & orange for Halloween were buy 1 get 1 free)!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips