Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Pink Design Team Project - Winter Wishes

Hi Everyone!  I had so much fun making this card! I tried a new technique!! I used one of the snow flake stamps from Winter Punnies to make my own background paper! First I stamped snowflakes on the red cardstock with embossing ink.  Then I sprinkled on clear embossing powder and tapped it off.  Next, I used my heat tool to melt the embossing powder.  While the embossed snowflakes were still hot, I sprinkled glitter on top. (I sometimes had to reheat the snowflakes as I went.)   
Here is the 'recipe' for this card:  Snow Friends Cricut Cartridge, My Pink Stamper Stamps (Winter Punnies), Crinkle Ribbon, Peachy Keen Everyday Character Face Parts, Martha Stewart punch, Glossy accents, Embossing ink and clear embossing powder for the snowflakes, ink, glitter, and cardstock.
Have a great day!!

20 comments:

  1. This is too cute!! And I love how you did the ribbon at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cute. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is super cute! I love how you made your own snowflake bg paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love how you made your background paper and that ribbon is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! That background paper turned out so cute and I love your crinkle ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card!!! Love that background paper! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a super cute card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is SO adorable! I love everything about it. That ribbon is so pretty, can't wait to get mine. ;)

    Thanks!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I say...CUTE???lol. The little snowman is adorable!

    Hugs,
    Carol L

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! This is super adorable!! I love that snowman and the big bow!!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute! I love the snowman.
    I just received my *haul* package that I ordered from you, and I am excited to get my ribbon. :) Super fast shipping-thank you!
    -Ally

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your designs and am so glad I found your blog! Looking forward to browsing past and future projects.

    ReplyDelete
  13. CARD CHALLENGE AT

    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    upload to my contest page, follow and comment each day for extra entries.

    love your project

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kim,

    I love your card!!! :) And I'm liking that crinkly ribbon! When I first saw it (in one of your projects & on another blog), I thought it was perfect for Halloween. But now I can see, it's just perfect for everything!

    Thanks for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the snowflakes on the red paper and your ribbon is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute snowman and love that ribbon:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I Love your super cute snowman card! I don't have this cart but it's on my list. I think your card is really adorable!
    Minta

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    I'm following your blog.
    Check mine out if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a really cute card and I am loving the crinkle ribbon.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips