Friday, October 8, 2010

Spooky Halloween Tag - Peachy Keen #38

Hi Everyone! 

Update:  FREE SHIPPING* on everything in my store!!  (*email me for rates outside the continental U.S.)

I had so much fun making this tag! I love doing the faces with Peachy Keen Stamps and I love trying new things!  I discovered Crinkled/distressed ribbon and tried it on this project!!


For this tag I used The following cartridges:  Paper Doll Dress Ups (grass, tree, cat), A Child's Year (witch) and George (moon, pumpkin).


The green ribbon is from JoAnn's and the Black Ribbon I hand distressed/crinkled to 'look spooky'! I am hand dyeing and crinkling a few more batches of this great ribbon this weekend and hopefully will have some up on my blog early next week for you to purchase if you are interested!  I am having a great time trying new colors and combinations!!!


I used Peachy Keen face stamps (Everyday face parts) for the cute cat face.

Here is a video showing how I made this card:



Have a great weekend!


13 comments:

  1. Super cute! The ribbon adds the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the idea on embossing the face of the cat. Your tag is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love how you got the witch so small, I'm always afraid to make my cuts tinnie tiny,,tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable gift tag, I love watching your video's on how you make all the things come to life, you have such a creative mind.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely ADORABLE! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this tag! It is so cute and detailed. Love it!!!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing - thanks for sharing!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! I absolutely love all of the detail! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim,

    Your tag came out great!!! :) I've been seeing a lot of the crinkled ribbon lately-what a great idea and perfect for Halloween!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute!!! Your cards amaze me... I lOVE them all. :)
    I'm so glad that I'm a follower on your blog. Wow you have gotten so many since I became a follower :).
    I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. jennyscards.blogspot.com
    hugs,
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!!! Not just an impeccable tag, but a brilliant video to boot!! Amazing stuff Kimberly!! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Peachy Keen. Good luck. Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That tag is so cute! I love the expression you used on the cute cat! Thanks for playing along with us at PK! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips