Saturday, November 6, 2010

Bee-lated birthday

This card was published in the June/July Cricut Cards Magazine!!  (P. 83)


I used Milk Chocolate Crinkle Ribbon to tie the soft, crinkly bow I also used a Martha Stewart border punch and I cut the green scalloped edge with decorative edge scissors. 


The cute bee comes from the Create a Critter cartridge.The stamped sentiments are from My Pink Stamper.


"Our realization of what is most important in life goes hand in hand with gratitude for our blessings." -Thomas S. Monson

Have a great day!!

12 comments:

  1. This is just too BEE- utiful for words. Love this cute little card. Just know I will probably scraplift this cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and punched edges on this...and the little bee's cheeks!!! Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly,
    I love it. It turned out really well, that bee is too cute
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! It is so adorable and turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this BEE it's super cute!!!Love the card with the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this card! It is so pretty. The colors on it are perfect! TFS!

    Pam
    simply-pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply 'Bee'utiful!! (OK, sorry a little cheesy comment for you)!! :) The card really is beautiful though!!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, I love that bee and the papers :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card!! Love your sweet little bee! And the sentiment is one I need to add to my collection... I am known for sending cards a few days too late!! lol!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, cute! I love that bee!! It's Bee-utiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips