Monday, November 1, 2010

Christmas Ornaments - Peachy Keen Let's Face it Challenge # 4

I love the Peachy Keen face stamps and this weeks challenge sounded fun! The challenge is to make a winter holiday ornament using any PK face stamp. This is what I came up with:


I uploaded lots of pictures of these ornaments!  


The hats were cut out at 4 inches from the Winter Woodland cartridge. The wreath was cut at 4 inches (Christmas cartridge).  I cut out the little berries using my hole punch. The tags were hand cut.  


I used Cranberry Crinkle Ribbon on both ornaments. The stamped sentiments came from My Pink Stamper. (Winter Punnies and Christmas Wishes) I inked all of the edges with Ranger distress inks.


The face stamps are from the Peachy Keen Everyday Character Face Parts and More set.  I love these!!!


I found this cute snowflake on the Christmas Cartridge and cut it at 4 inches.


The snowman faces are just ovals from the George cartridge.  I stretched it until it was just right for the hat.  The height of the oval is 2 1/4 inches.


I used  glossy accents on the face to make it shiny and dimensional!


I had so much fun making these cute little snowmen!


Have a great day!!

19 comments:

  1. OMG these are adorable!!! I love how you added the glossy glaze..and what a great idea to stretch an oval to fit the hat! Cute, cute, cute! Love it! And thanks sooo much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are so cute. I love how you used several different cartridges to make the perfect ornament. And of course the PKS and MPS stamps finish it off. Great Job. Thanks for sharing.

    Angela
    Simple Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just adorable!!! And they do look fun to make!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my....I LOVE these! Sooooooo cute!,

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, these are so cute, and your crinkle ribbon looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so ADORABLE! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! Thanks so much for sharing! I am going to try these. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these little guys they are so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, those snowmen are to die for! Such a cute idea. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these...what a great job you did..TFS
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my these are so cute, they will look brilliant hanging up at Christmas.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. YOU did an awesome job! These are the cutest snowmen I have ever seen!! TFS

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kimberly,

    You are so talented!!! :) Those adorable ornaments don't even look handmade (& I mean that as a compliment-lol!)! They are perfect!

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just saw these adorable ornaments on your blog, so so cute! When I get more time, I'm going to look through your entire blog ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips