Monday, November 29, 2010

WINNER !!!

I so much enjoyed reading all of your WONDERFUL comments and all that you are thankful for!!  I wish I could give this prize to each one of you!!


Sooooo . . . .  I think I will include 2 FREE one-inch crocheted flowers with each crinkle ribbon order this week!!  (ends December 6th)

Click here to see a project using one of these flowers! (They are not currently available in my store)


But, since I have to pick just one winner, I had my husband pick a number between 1 and 76.




And the winner is . . . .















#20



Luv Scrapping Together!
 I have your contact info and will email you!

Congratulations!

10 comments:

  1. Oh Kimberly! I am so excited! Thank you so much for this giveaway.

    ~Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly, the crinkle ribbon is amazing. I'm sharing a blog award with you. Please look on my blog.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn
    http://handmadefromtheheart-designsbylarelyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner -- what a wonderful blog candy!!! Have fun with your beautiful ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner!!! ;o)

    Gina Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner! And love this site so festive great job! Also I have a stylish blogger award for you on my blog...please come over and get it! Raechelscards@blogspot.com They are more of a blog hop fun thing! Hope you play

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, lucky winner!!!

    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Kimberly!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I did have a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope you did too!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips