Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Favorites from 2010 - April & May

Here are some of my favorite projects from April and May!

Vintage Card with Handmade Flower:





Click HERE for more details.

Paper Flowers:


Here is the video showing how I made these flowers:




Garden of Weedin' 12 x 12 Scrapbook Pages :

I had so much fun making these "Garden of Weedin'" scrapbook pages!  There were so many details that I thought it would work best to just show you on a video how to make all of the fun embellishments on these pages. It turned into a 3 part series!!  :-)


Click HERE for lots of pictures and all of the details about how I made this layout!




Here is the 3 part video series showing how to make all of the embellishments on this page. Enjoy!

Part 1:



Part 2:



Part 3:




2 comments:

  1. You are so talented, I just love all of these too and can't pick a favorite. I think I clicked on your blog as soon as this came up!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your work is absolutly beautiful. It's too hard to choose three I would be happy with what ever you sent!! Thanks for the chance to win.

    I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations.
    flapril

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips