Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Favorites from 2010 - August & September

I discovered how much fun Fun Flock really is!

Fun Flocked deer:

This cute, furry deer is from the Create a Critter cartridge. Be sure to watch the video below to see how to apply the Fun Flock to the deer.  It is super easy!


Close up look at the Fun Flock:


The first video shows the fun flocking:



This video shows how to put the whole card together:



More Fun Flock and some Flower Soft:



I used Fun Flock and Flower Soft to make the poodle 'furry'. One of my favorite parts on this card is the crepe paper ruffle and the black stitching (see video for tutorial)

This first video shows how I made the crepe paper ruffle and how to sew around the card base:



Part 2 shows how I made the poodle, including how to apply fun flock and flower soft.  Enjoy!:



Counting my Blessings:



Click HERE for more details.

Too Cute to Spook!:


Click HERE for lots of pictures and tutorials!

Here is a video showing how I did the face on the monster!









3 comments:

  1. These are really awesome!! Love your flocked cards!! Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flocked deer, after seeing your video, I did my first flocked bear....Thanks for the inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly,

    It's such a treat seeing these again!!! :) I wish I had more time to go back to read all your posts & watch all your videos! I learn so much from you!

    I keep forgetting to tell you, I love your new profile picture!

    Thanks for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips