Monday, December 27, 2010

Favorites from 2010 - February

Here are some of my favorites from February!

Heart Warming Bunny:


I had this patterned paper from Wild Asparagus that I love and wanted to use for a card, so this is what I came up with.  The bunny is from the Winter Woodland cartridge (p. 58) cut at 2 1/2 inches with the shadow and layers. Click here for more pictures!

Dinosaur Happy Birthday:


I love this cricut cartridge!!! I used my gypsy, so I am not sure on the exact cut sizes. The card is 6x6. The rocks are backgrounds for fossils that I crumpled and inked. Click here for a tutorial showing how I made the T-Rex. Click here for a tutorial showing how I made the palm tree.

2 comments:

  1. Love both card!!! My son would love the dinosaur. I hope you have a fantastic CHristmas:) Happy New Year!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of them but that bunny is sooo super cute Jen!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips