Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Favorites from 2010 - March

In March I started doing videos!

My First Video:



Episode 1:  Cricut Forever Young Purse 



Gypsy Border Punch Video:

I love border punches, but I only own 2! :-)  First, they are a bit pricey, and I would rather spend the money on Cartridges. Second they take up a lot of space.  Third, I have about 20 that I have designed on my Gypsy so I don't actually need to buy them!  In this video I show you how to design a simple border punch with your Gypsy.    




Here are links to a couple of cards I have made using 'border punches' that I designed on my Gypsy:

Easter Card
Sweet Treats Cake Card

8x8 Heritage Album:


Click here for lots of pictures and tutorials!  Click HERE for a video showing all of the pages!

3 comments:

  1. Love both your videos. I really enjoyed seeing how you make your own border. I would love to see more of your ideas on other borders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your video's. Thanks for sharing your great iea on borders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree, show us all the borders you have designed on the gypsy--love love love that technique.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips