Thursday, December 30, 2010

Favorites from 2010 - October, November & December

In October, I started selling my hand dyed Crinkle Ribbon! THANK YOU for making this a success!!  I have so much fun coming up with new colors!  In fact, I have 5 brand new colors coming out tomorrow!  Yeah!!

Here are some of my favorite projects from October and November!

Ewe are the Best!:



I used the Vanilla Bean Crinkle Ribbon, a button and some twine.


Bow tying video tutorial:

I love tying bows with Crinkle Ribbon!! It makes it a little easier to get 'WOW' results than with other types of ribbons.  I have to confess that I am not perfect at tying bows, but this video shows how I tie a few different types of bows to give my projects a little shabby vintage charm. 






Trick or Treat!:


I used "Marmalade" Crinkle ribbon on this card. Click here for original post.

Warmest Winter Wishes:


 I used Sea Foam Crinkle Ribbon for the bow and a crocheted flower, button, and thread. Click here to see the original post.

I discovered Peachy Keen Face Stamps in 2010:

I love the Peachy Keen face stamps!


I uploaded lots of pictures of these ornaments!  Click here to see them all!


Bee-lated Birthday:


I used Milk Chocolate Crinkle Ribbon to tie the soft, crinkly bow.  Click here for more details.


Fun and Easy ways to use Crinkle Ribbon!:


Click HERE for more about how I made these projects!


Videos:

Part One:  Gathered Crinkle Ribbon



Part Two:  Crinkle Ribbon Flower



Part Three: Crocheted Flower



I have had a lot of fun posting highlights from the last year on my blog!  Thanks for indulging my trip down memory lane!!

Be sure to check back on New Years Day (Saturday) for a fun "Lets Celebrate" Blog Hop!  There will be lots of talented ladies starting with Joanna at Scrap-making and LOTS of great Blog Candy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kimberly,

    I don't know how you could pick your favorites! ;) Honestly, ALL of your creations are stunningly beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) You are one of my favorite 3 designers (& I've been to/follow more than 100 blogs)!

    Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent with us (we're so lucky that you do!),

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips