Monday, December 6, 2010

Gift Idea - Wise Men Still Seek Him

Hi everyone! I wanted to share another gift idea!


I did two sizes of tiles.  One is 8x8 and the other is 6x6.  I went to my local tile shop and bought their leftovers from various jobs for cheap!  I used the Lyrical Letters cartridge and designed it on my Gypsy. Click here for a video showing how to apply vinyl to tile


At Christmas time I love to put vinyl on my walls.  It is so festive and Christmasy! 


My sister has a vinyl machine and did these for me, but I thought it might give you some ideas for cutting vinyl on your cricut! (Doesn't she do a great job?!?!)


Another one!



Click here for a video showing how to design, cut and apply vinyl to your wall!

Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. I love your tiles!! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tiles and really love the wall art. Your sis does do really pretty work. Going to watch the video now.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great gift idea!!! I love the vinyl wall art for Christmas too - very creative! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all incredible projects, you did a great job. Thanks for joining us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tiles and the wall art! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you did with the tiles. And the vinyl that your sister does is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tiles are awesome!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great idea, Kimberly! Thanks for joining in the fun at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips