Thursday, December 30, 2010

New ribbon colors!!!

I have 2 new sets of ribbon - 5 new colors!

The first set is perfect for your winter cards and layouts!  The colors are Denim, Snow White and Light Denim:




Winter Blues:  Denim, Snow White, and Light Denim - Contains 3 yards of each color (more if you prefer to iron it flat) 
$9.99  (includes shipping!)







For the second set, I got a little head start on spring!  The colors are Petal Pink, Buttercup, and Spring Moss:




Springtime:  Spring Moss, Buttercup, and Petal Pink - Contains 3 yards of each color (more if you prefer to iron it flat) 
$9.99  (includes shipping!)


Hope you enjoy these new colors as much as I do!  Check back tomorrow for the "Let's Celebrate" Blog Hop and a project using one of my new ribbon colors!

3 comments:

  1. Love these colors! I've been following your blog. I really enjoy your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new colors are beautiful, Kimberly! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new colors, Kimberly!!! :) Why couldn't I have gotten cash for Christmas? I would love to go shopping (at your store!) for craft supplies... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips