Monday, December 13, 2010

Winter Frolic Snowmen!

Hi everyone!  Only 1week 'til Christmas!  Yay! 

I just got the Winter Frolic cartridge in the mail a couple of days ago so of course I had to try it out!  I really love the cute trees on this cartridge and the snowmen are adorable!  Couldn't decide what style - Vintage or cute - so I made one of each!  Not sure which one I like best.



Here are some close up shots of both cards and pictures of the supplies I used:


 I used my hand dyed crinkle ribbon on both cards for the scarf.  This is such a soft ribbon that it is really easy to work with!  The stamped sentiments on both cards came from My Pink Stamper.





I used these Peachy Keen Stamps for the face.  


I turned the stamps at a slight angle and I glued the hat on a little higher up, so I had to cut the snowman's head off on the background layer before I adhered the top layer.


The snowman was cut at 3.5 inches and I used my gypsy to 'hide contour' on the face.

Have a great day!!

14 comments:

  1. These cards are so beautiful I just love their beautiful little faces

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute!!! I am with you, I can't decide which one I like best... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both cards! Winter Frolic is a fun cartridge. Love that pink crinkle ribbon. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So perfect for all the snow we all are having.

    ReplyDelete
  5. both of these cards are fabulous! I just got this cart as well and need to take some time to play with it! Love the darling snowman you used!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both versions! I just got my Peachy Keens in the mail...maybe I need to make some snowmen when I get home from work!! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are both super cute but I am totally loving the trees on the vintage one. I hope Santa brings me this cartridge for Christmas. :)
    Tfs and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luv your crinkle ribbon! I need to save up and buy some its been on my list forever:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling little snowmen! Love how you added Glossy Accents to their faces and brought them to life :) Your ribbon is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is sooo adorable and I luv the ribbon....have a fabulous weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips