Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More fun with Country Life!

Hey everyone - I am loving this Country Life cartridge! There are soooo many fun cuts!


This card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 and all of the cuts came from the Country Life cartridge:
Pig and Chicken - 3 1/2 inches
Barn and layers - 3 1/2 inches
I hand cut the sun.


The stamped sentiment came from My Pink Stamper.


All of the patterned paper is Crate Paper.  The black is the only paper that isn't patterned.  I love the soft, subtle colors on the back side of brighter patterned card stock!


The blue background paper is 5 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches and the green background paper is cut at 5 1/2 by 2 inches.


I used glossy accents on all of the black pieces and dimensional squares to lift the pig and chicken up a bit.


Have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. This is so cute and your sentiment is perfect. I really need to play with this cart more b/c I wanted it so bad. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! I love this cart too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! That is super duper cute!! I love all the layering! Great job my friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute little scene. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is awesome! Love all the detail and the coloring give it a country feel to it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about that pig and chicken, I just love this card. It is so cute. TFS

    Cindy
    htpp://scrappinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg such a cute card i love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Kimberly! Love the farm scene!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so darling. I laughed because the hen riding on top of the pig is so darn cute. Please check out my blog for an award. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips