Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thanks so Much - Guest Designer Anabelle

I have invited two very talented ladies to be guest designers here at My Craft Spot from time to time!  Their work is beautiful and they will be showing ways that they use My Craft Spot Crinkle Ribbon! You have already seen a couple of gorgeous cards from Mona Pendleton (Cupcake's Creations).  Click here and here if you missed them.

Anabelle O'Malley over at Bits and Pieces created this beautiful card! I love how she added stitching, layered her border punches and of course I love her beautiful bow tied with Crinkle Ribbon!  For more details, click here to visit her blog!


Have a wonderful weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card. The ribbon adds a nice touch to the card.
    http://bugalooscraproom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...this is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this card is beautiful! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie Bragg (mskonibragg@msn.com)January 15, 2011 at 4:34 PM

    Really Beautiful card. So soft and pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! There are so many layers & patterns but they looks great together!

    I am trying to make more cards.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really is gorgeous! The stitching adds just the right touch too. Lovely, lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card... on my way to order some of this delicious ribbon of yours! I love all the layers and stitiching on your gorgeous card!
    Gaby

    Rasberry Truffle, Buttercup and Harvest Wine are the choices of the ribbon I just ordered-- it did not ask me for my choices-- my paypay acount is gaby angel

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips