Monday, January 3, 2011

WINNER!!!! WINNER!!!! WINNER!!!!

I so much enjoyed reading all of your SWEET comments!! (Yes, I read each one!) Hope you all have a wonderful New Year!

One of you asked how to get email updates from me - I have been trying to put a little 'subscribe by email' gadget on my blog, but have not figured it out yet . . . sigh . . . anyone know how?










And the winner is . . . .















#56












Lesley from WI said...
Gorgeous card and box. Love the colors that you used and of course the ribbon is awesome. My favorite colors are Pine Cone, Toadally Green & Milk Chocolate!! Happy New Year
Congratulations!

Lesley - Send me your contact info and I will get your package in the mail!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you! I am so excited to try this ribbon. The colors are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Lesley-you lucky girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips