Monday, February 14, 2011

Kiss Me! - Valentine's card


Happy Valentine's Day!!
I Hope you get to spend the day with people you love!
 
I made this card for my sweetheart!  All of the cuts on this card come from the Sweethearts cartridge, except for the lacy border cut which I made on my Gypsy using the Home Accents cartridge.  (Scroll down to see a video showing how I made this card)


Here are some close up shots.


I used glossy accents on the couple and on the "kiss me" cuts.  The swirled background is a cuttlebug folder and the red heart is covered with ladybug red flocking (Martha Stewart).


I wanted all of the black pieces to stand out, so I used Pop-its dimensionals.




Here is a video showing how I made this card.  Hope you enjoy it!



Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. Oh how very pretty!!! Your sweetie is going to love it!!! I know I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so clean and classy. Too funny I was just messing around with a wedding couple silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! What a beautiful card, Kimberly!!! :)

    Thank you so much for sharing & for taking the time to make a video!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    Partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the addition of the Glossy Accents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! I don't have that cart but after seeing your card wish I did have it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card turned out so pretty! I always look forward to watching your videos. Also, I just love your crinkle ribbon :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card! Love the scalloped trim and the baker's twine is a great touch! Happy Belated Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is fabulous! I love the Glossy Accents on the couple and sentiment. What a super touch! And the way you used the ribbon is fantastic!
    Thanks so much for your package which arrived the other day. I just used the crinkle ribbon for the first time and LOVE it! (I linked back to you as well, and will continue to do so when using the ribbon.) Thanks for another idea on how to use it as well!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips