Monday, February 28, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. - Wedding card

Good morning my crafty friends!  Today it is my turn to post a project over at the Celebrate the Occasion Challenge blog! The challenge is to make a card for any occasion using white, green and 1 other color of your choice.  Head on over to join in the fun!  A winner will be selected and entered into CTO's monthly drawing.  March's prize will be the Rock Princess cricut cartridge!!


I used Petal Pink Crinkle Ribbon to tie the pretty bow and to make the border across the bottom of the card. 


The border punch is the Martha Stewart doily lace, and I used a small paper doily.  All of the patterned card stock is from Crate Paper. 


"Mr & Mrs" comes from the Sweethearts cartridge and was cut at 2.18 inches (gypsy).  The background is from Gypsy wanderings and the green layer was cut at 3.21 x 3.08 inches and the white layer was cut at 2.96 x 2.84 inches.


Click HERE to see a video showing how I made tiny Prima flowers using Mother's Day Bouquet and my gypsy!  (The flower on this card is Prima)


Have a great day!

18 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Kimberly! Your Vintage Style Crinkle Ribbon is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! :o)

    Lisa
    CTO DT
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. First, your little flower is darling... And your bow is fantastic!! I struggle with my bows never turning out just right -- Yours is perfect!! :) Great card for a lucky couple!!

    I'm truly inspired by the CTO DT this week!!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    scrapbookingwithamy (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is more beautiful than any cards I received at my wedding. Wow, I would put that on the front of my wedding album it is so pretty. Nice. -Paper Panther
    purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! So elegant!! :) Wonderful job!! :)
    Linda
    www.fancyframework.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim so cute...love your ribbon have to experiment..

    Great card.. love having you playing with us..

    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous!! I love your ribbon! I really need some but I can't decide which colors to start with! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply beautiful !! Love it Kimberly!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! Love the ribbon, doilies and flowers!

    Nicole T.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a beautiful card. Look at the awesome flower on this.... AMAZING CARD. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am yet to use a doily on anything. I guess I need to buy some first but yours looks great and I love, love, love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how the lace and doily works so well with the black cutout. Its such a special card.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty card! I love the creative ways you use your ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card...love the vintage look and the flower was a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for all of your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips