Friday, April 8, 2011

4 New Stamp sets in stock!!!

Stamp Sets

I am so excited to have my own line of clear stamps to share with you!  These stamps are made from high quality photo polymer and manufactured by the same company that makes Papertrey Ink stamps.  These stamps are deeply etched for superior image quality.

Free shipping anywhere in the continental US and Canada!!! 
(First Class Mail). Please contact me for international rates. 

Sweet Sentiments Stamps
Perfect for your cards!


Sweet Sentiments - Set #1
$14.99 (includes shipping!)





Sweet Sentiments - Set #2
$14.99 (includes shipping!)





Inside & Out Stamps
Stamps for the inside and the outside of your cards!


Inside & Out - Set #1
$14.99 (includes shipping!)






Inside & Out - Set #2
$14.99 (includes shipping!)

9 comments:

  1. Great stamps!! I love the idea of the inside and out ones. That is unique0 I have never seen any like that before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really great! Congrats on your new line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I just ordered Inside and Out#2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic news..i also will be receiving my first set of stamps for resale...it's soooo exciting isn't it? Love your sentiments best of luck...i know i'm hoping for some...:):)
    www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new stamp line! How exciting for you! I love the idea of sentiments for both the inside and outside of cards. I will be sure to mention your stamps on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Kimberly...These are just great!!! Love, love, love the inside out sentiments!! What a great idea!!!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these are fabulous...can't wait to get my hands on them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your new stamps. Been looking for a set of inside and out stamps that I loved all of them and these I do. Just ordered both sets of Inside and Out! Can't wait to get them.
    ~Nicole
    http://croppinmommadesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute stamps!
    Just ordered my 1st set.
    Hugs, Dawn V.V.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips