Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Being Sick is not so fun! - Create a Critter Seal


This card was published in the January 2012 Cricut Magazine!!

The cute little seal and all of its layers were cut at 2.5 inches from the Create a Critter cartridge.  I used my Gypsy to hide the face cuts on the top layer and the middle layer.


This is a standard A2 size card and folds on the top.  I did cut about 1/2 inch off the bottom front before I used my Martha Stewart lacy doily punch for the edge.  

I tied a bow around the top with Black Diamond Crinkle Ribbon.


The matching stamped sentiments come from my new Inside & Out set #1


This is the inside of the card:


I LOVE the Peachy Keen Face stamps!  This set is the Critter Faces (Set A large)


I used a white gel pen and a black fine tip pen/marker for the dots and faux stitching.  I also lightly inked the edges of the seal with black cats eye chalk ink.


The paper all comes from some DCWV stacks I have in my stash.


Be sure to check back tomorrow as I have an exciting announcement to make!!

Have a wonderfully happy day!

10 comments:

  1. This is such an ADORABLE card. Creat A Critter is one of my favorite carts as it always makes for a great card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can totally relate to this sentiment as I am getting over a cold. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo adorable! I used some of your ribbon this past weekend for the first time and let me just say...I'm in love!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO sweet. I love the color combo you went with. Did you go to the DCWV Warehouse sale on Thursday? I thought I saw someone who looked like your profile picture, but was too shy to ask? If so, I hope you got some fun goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card and sentiment. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable. Love that Create a Critter cart.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is lovely, I love Easter time, it is ful of cards with pastel colors

    Indian Wedding Cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. I made this card too! Love the cricut magazine and the cool ideas from there. Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips