Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Introducing My Craft Spot Design Team!! - and some Blog Candy!

I am so excited to introduce the first ever My Craft Spot Design Team!  

These very talented ladies will be sharing projects made with My Craft Spot products and supplying inspiration for the Monday challenges.  You will love exploring each of their wonderful blogs!

To help celebrate the occasion, I  have some blog candy for you!  Leave a comment on my blog and the blog of each new design team member for the most chances to win!

(A winner will be randomly chosen from comments left on all 7 blogs and will be announced Saturday)



Here is my awesome new Design Team!

Click on each name to visit their awesome blogs




I have always had a passion for arts and crafts.  I was introduced into the world of paper crafting about 8 years ago and I have been hooked ever since.  I am lucky that I can be a stay-at-home mom to my three adorable children who enjoy crafting right along side me.  I also love to cook and bake (I am always trying out new and exciting recipes) as well as reading, family history research, camping, hiking, and fishing.











Ally

Hi everyone! My name is Ally Egaas. I live in beautiful Washington state, with my wonderful husband Jim, and our three amazing girls. I am a stay at home mom who loves being a homemaker. I've been paper crafting for several years. One of my favorite "tools" is my Cricut machine. I truly enjoy using my Cricut machine for card making and scrapbooking. Pairing ribbon, Cricut cuts, and stamped sentiments together really create heartfelt gifts that I love to give. When I'm not paper crafting I enjoy, knitting, sewing, photography, and cooking. I'm really looking forward to being a part of My Craft Spot Design Team!








Hello there! My name is Tamara (Happy Life, Crafty Wife) and I live in beautiful California with my 3 darling kiddos and my best friend who I am so lucky to spend my life with! There's also 'Moose', our boxer puppy and my two sweet kitties, Luna and Muno.

I began paper crafting in October 2010 and have loved every minute of it! I am still learning more everyday and along with that comes a huge list of projects I want to do and things I need to buy!

When I am not paper crafting I am sleeping... LOL! No, I also love spending time with my family and usually reserve evenings for family stuff. I love photography, sewing, cake and cookie decorating, baking, cooking, fashion, shopping.. and more shopping! I love to give presents and surprises so a lot of stuff you might see from me will be 3D items that are usually functional, such as, holding goodies, cupcake toppers, etc.

I look forward to sharing my paper crafts with you all!





I am a retired 50 some......:) year old, mother of two. I have 6 amazing grand kids.
Since I was knee high to a grasshopper I have been interested in one craft or another. I have done everything out there when it comes to crafts including building miniature dollhouses. My newest addiction is my Cricut. I own two Cricut machines and they always seem to be singing in the background. I  also just discovered SVG Files and  totally fell in love them.





Amber  

Hello everyone!  My name is Amber and I am a Scrapbooker, a Card Maker, a Paper Hoarder and a SAHM!  I am married to a wonderful man and we have 3 beautiful girls who are 1, 3 and 5.  I call them my 3 Es and they give me endless inspiration to craft!  I have been crafty for as long as I can remember and I am raising my girls to be the same.  Papercrafting became my hobby of choice several years ago when Cricut moved in to my house!    I started my blog in Jan 2011 as a way to share my love for the craft with as many people as possible.  I never dreamed I would meet so many wonderfully talented friends!  I am so excited to be a part of the new My Craft Spot Design Team!  I can't wait to share my creations!



Hi Y'all !  I'm Joy Sikes and I am from Alabama and married to my best friend, Dan . I have one grown son, John Allen and Dan and I have 3 furry babies. I have been crafting almost all my life in some sort of medium or another, but paper crafting has become my obsession, specifically card making! I started making cards when Dan was deployed to Iraq in 2006 and I'm still at it, loving it more and more with each card I create.  I am honored and thrilled that Kimberly invited me to be a Design Team Member for My Craft Spot !! I look forward to working with Kimberly as well as the other team members and sharing my craft with you!! Happy Crafting!

46 comments:

  1. Looks like you have an awesome design team, I am looking forward to all the wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW you have an amazing team!!! I can't wait to see their projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Design team - looks good! Looking forward to seeing the great work that will be shared .. thanks for a chance to win.
    Marcie
    mrgrandmabug@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of talent there! They will give us some great ideas for cards & layouts!
    http://comopark1886.blogspot.com/
    comopark@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the new DT, can't wait to see the inspiration they provide :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you picked a great team!
    debsusee@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all! Looking forward to all your creations. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats everyone, can't wait to see what you guys share!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Visited everyone and can't wait to see what they create! Thanks for the chance to win!
    teachem 949 at yahoo dot com
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the new DT members! You have put together a wonderfully, talented group of ladies! Look forward to seeing all the great creations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to all the DT members! I just got done visiting and they all had amazing projects!! I can't wait to see all of their creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your new design team. I think your sentiment stamps are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a great lineup. Can't wait to see all of their wonderfully creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great diversity with your DT, it will be exciting to see their creations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can see why you have these on your Design Team-awesome cards thanks for introducing us to them.
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome Candy! Looks like it would be a lot of fun to "play" with.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! It appears as that you have put together an amazing DT. I am anxiously awaiting to see the great projects you all come up with.
    marionment@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm sure these ladies are as talented as you are. Can't wait to see their work
    bdtktr at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, how fun, a couple of these gals look familiar to me and I'm certain they will be spotlighting your products beautifully. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well, Hello new craft deisgn team & welcome!! I am sure we all are going to enjoy looking at all your designs as much as you all will enjoy making them for us to look at!!!
    Happy Crafting!!! ChelleBelle aka kweenbee_612@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats to the new team! I went and visited each blog! Great job ladies!
    kacee
    mcvicwif@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Marlene said: Wow! Looks like a powerful compact team you have. Looking forward to all the talent.
    Good Luck Ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats to everyone cannot wait to see their work

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great line-up. All your ladies blogs are amazing. I wish you all the best and look forward to watching for what's ahead.....

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats to the new team!!

    Tanya
    phenis2031 at yahoo dot com
    http://scrappylandusa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats, everyone!

    scrapbooknut67114 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats to all. Great projects.
    http: // mamawann. blogspot. com/
    annadowdy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW!!! What a fabulous Design Team you have. Congratulations on this new adventure. I love your work and look forward to seeing many great projects from you and your team.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my goodness, you picked some amazing women for your DT! I am so excited, best DT I have seen in a long while!
    jpshirley@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. You have an amazing and talented DT! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to follow along and see all the projects that you and your team will be sharing with us.
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have been a follower here for a while and now follow all your designers too. They are all very talented. I am excited to see all their ideas.

    onceuponapaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. congrats DT! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  33. congrats on your first DT kimberly! This looks like a fabulous group :) Off to check off their blogs - can't wait to see what they design for you in the future!

    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I just finished visiting all the DT blogs. WOW! I can't wait to see what this amazing team will be showing us! Thanks for the great giveaway!
    booger1 at tds.net

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congratulations on your new design team. What an exciting time for you. Thanks for the opportunity to win awesome blog candy.
    claudia matzke at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. How exciting! I look forward to seeing all the projects - and getting ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a bunch of SUPER creative women you have here!! Your projects today were all fantastic! I can't wait to see more!! Thanks for sharing everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Looks like you have assembled a great team. :) Can't wait to see more projects.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Looks like a great team. Can't wait to see what everyone creates :)

    pruttybird at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  40. Congratulations Ladies! I look forward to seeing all your projects and being inspired.


    stockg7 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Congratulations and how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Congratulations to all the lucky ladies who get to be on your design team! How very exciting!

    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love all the projects your talented design team made
    Www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I have visited and sat and ewww and awwwed at everyone's blogs!! Very talented group of ladies!! Will look forward to the inspirational post they make!!! How very exciting for us , you and them!!!!

    Sandi
    slschario@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips