Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Challenge #4 - Get Well Soon!

It's Monday and time for another My Craft Spot Monday Challenge!

Play along to win your favorite set of Crinkle Ribbon!

Click HERE to see all of the Crinkle ribbon sets. 

Today's Challenge:  Get Well Soon!
Make a card, scrapbook layout, gift bag, or anything else that would let someone know you care about them when they are sick or struggling with challenges in their life.

Here are two cards I made this weekend to help get your creative juices flowing:


The stamped sentiments come from Inside & Out Set #1.  Here is the inside of the card:


(I will post more pictures and directions for this card on Tuesday!)



The stamped sentiments come from  Inside & Out Set #2.  Here is the inside of this card:



(I will post more pictures and directions for this card on Thursday!)



This is what you could win - Your favorite set of Crinkle Ribbon!
Click HERE to see all of the Crinkle ribbon sets. 





Link up your project AND leave a comment letting me know which is your favorite set of ribbon for a chance to win!

Can't wait to be inspired by all of your Get Well Soon cards!





We have a winner (randomly picked) for last weeks 'Happy Birthday with a twist' challenge!
(Thanks to all of you who joined in the fun - I loved seeing all of your birthday projects!)

Congratulations #12 - Sherrie K
(Email me with your address and stamp set choice so I can get that mailed to you!)

Have a Happy Day!

7 comments:

  1. OOOOO! I love all your Crinkle Ribbon, but the one I like the most is the new Springtime collection. Thanks for the chance to win some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crinkle ribbon as well. I'm going to have to scrape up a few dollars to buy some! I think it will add great dimension to my cards and scrapbook pages. :0) I love them all, but I would have to say that I like the Springtime Collection.

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    deannascreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your crinkle ribbon (have purchased)and love all the gorgeous colors so it is very hard to choose but if I win I would love the winter blues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your crinkle ribbon Classic Valentine...Thanks for the chance to win!

    http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
    Rebecca Minor
    buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are adorable!

    Of course the ribbon is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, your cards are so cute! I would love to win your crinkle ribbon:) Thanks for a chance and the challenge was fun!!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is adorable. I have not tried the crinkle ribbon yet, but look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips