Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday Challenge #5 - Bundle of Joy!

It's Monday and time for another My Craft Spot Monday Challenge!

Today's Challenge:  Bundle of Joy

Make a card, scrapbook page, gift bag or any other project that would help welcome a precious new baby into the world!

Here is some inspiration from my fantastic Design Team! Yay!!
Be sure to click on each designers name to see instructions and more pictures of their cute projects!


These cute projects were made using:

Inside & Out Stamp Set #2
Sweet Sentiments Stamp Set #2
Crinkle Ribbon - Petal Pink, Sky Blue, Buttercup
Bakers Twine - Chocolate brown





This is what you could win!


Link up your project and leave a comment for a chance to win!











We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks 'Get Well Soon' challenge!
(Thanks for all who joined in last weeks challenge - I loved seeing all of your fun cards!)

Congratulations # 12 - GiGi!

(email me with your address and choice of ribbon so I can get that mailed to you)



I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!

12 comments:

  1. How can I post a picture/enter the contest if I don't have a blog?

    Karen L 1020 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I created a photobucket account & uploaded a photo, then linked it. I hope it worked!

    Karen L 1020 at gmail dot com
    KarenLinPA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made 3 baby albums for baby showers last month! *whew*

    DeAnna

    deannascreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the fun challenge!
    http://ICrea8Cards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...great projects from the Design Team!! I love them all!
    xo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful projects from the design team, and another great giveaway! Thanks Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the challenge Kimberly. The baby projects are all so cute.....I think baby stuff is my favorite to do!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your wonderful challenges, I love your site and am inspired every time I visit it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic job by the DT! All the projects are so cute!! I loved this challenge~Baby projects are the best! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http;//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a fantastic time doing this challenge. I was so inspired by the DT's projects. I can't wait to see what the next challenge is.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great projects and inspiration from the design team. There's always something so wonderfully special about a baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOPS! I guess I missed the challenge. I did make something if you would like to see it here...http://thecricutbug.blogspot.com/2011/05/baby-girl-card.html
    Thanks for the wonderful ribbon. I can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips