Saturday, April 2, 2011

New Color Sets!

New Color sets!! 

I added some new sets of Crinkle Ribbon!  
This first set contains the colors of my sisters handmade chocolate store (open only at Christmas time - best chocolates in the whole world!!)


Buchanan Signature:  Milk Chocolate, Vintage Vanilla, and Sky Blue - Contains 3 yards of each color (more if you prefer to iron it flat)
$9.99  (includes shipping!)




The soft pastel colors of the Sweet Baby set are perfect for baby cards and Spring projects!



Sweet Baby:  Sky Blue, Vintage Vanilla, and Petal Pink - Contains 3 yards of each color (more if you prefer to iron it flat) 
$9.99  (includes shipping!)





One of my customers, Melissa, is a fan of all things Disney and ordered some Disney ribbon.  I thought the colors looked so fun together, I decided to add them to my store!  There are 4 bundles in this set instead of 3, so the price is a little higher. 


 
Disney:  Scarlet Red, Sunshine Yellow, Snow White and Midnight Black - Contains 3 yards of each color (more if you prefer to iron it flat)
$12.99  (includes shipping!)




You can always pick your own colors by adding the "pick your own colors" PayPal button!

Click HERE to see all of my Crinkle Ribbon Sets!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Kimberly!!! I'm sure some other Disney lovers will be coming your way during our next blog hop!!! Thank you so much for being a sponsor!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great new colour combinations! I like the look of the bolder colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sets. I LOVE the look of that Disney set together. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips