Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thinking of you - Easter

 
Good morning my crafty friends!

Click HERE for the Monday Challenge and Prize!

Click HERE to see my new stamp line!

Today it is design team day over at the Celebrate the Occasion Challenge blog! The challenge is to make a Spring or Easter card using a punch somewhere on the project.   Head on over to join in the fun!  A winner will be selected and entered into CTO's monthly drawing.

Here is my take on the challenge - my favorite punches are border punches!:



The bunny is from the Create a Critter cartridge - cut at 3.6" (height) The stamped sentiment comes from my Inside & Out set # 2

My new Inside & Out stamps have sentiments for the outside of your cards and matching sentiments for the inside of your cards.  How fun is that!?!?!


The carrots were cut at 1 inch (Create a Critter cartridge).  The flower is a older punch I have and the basket is cut at 1.75 inches.


I used Baby Blue Bakers twine to tie a bow and the border punch is Martha Stewart doily lace.


I used Glossy accents (glue) and Martha Stewart tinsel glitter on the bunny's ears and tummy.

I chalked the bunny's cheeks and added glossy accents to the eyes and teeth.
Somehow I missed taking a picture of the inside of the card.  The inside of the card says - "is one of my favorite things to do" - from my Inside & Out stamps set #2.

Have a beautiful day!

26 comments:

  1. THis is just too cute! I love the tinsel glitter and the basket with the carrots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. The layering is great and as Gigi mentioned I love the basket with the carrots

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE love LOVE this bunny and his basket of carrots. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful - a true work of art...Just wonderful!!!

    If you haven't entered the Creative Sisters MOnday Challenge, I'd like to invite you to do so with this card!!!

    Patti Ross
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I love it! Thanks for joining us in the bunny hop at Cooking With Cricut!

    Stacey~~CWCDT
    staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too too cute !! Love that lil bunny and the basket of carrots is adorable !
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute. Love the face. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bunny is just adorable! Thanks for sharing! :o)

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable! Love the basket of carrots and the new stamp set. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! I love the fuzzy tummy, ears, and all the detail! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so completely adorable, love all the techniques and elements you use to create your card!! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute card and I love all the detail. I am a new follower and look forward to buying some of your products.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute! Love the sparkle on the bunny! LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OK, the teeth on this bunny kill me! LOL! Great card, Kimberly! I love the carrots in the basket and all of the special little details you gave your card. Thanks so much for hopping along with our Bunny Hop at Cooking With Cricut.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team
    www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is sooo cute!! I love the chucky glitter you used on the bunny! Thanks for sharing!! :)
    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, i just love how this turned out. The basket is super darling. Thanks for sharing!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kim this is so cute.. love it.. Im glad your business is growing..n

    Stamp set are so cute.. and love inside and out sets... great idea..

    Ivette_DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so cute! I love the way you use Glossy Accents! The bunny is adorable - but I think my favourite part of this card is the sweet little basket of carrots!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. KIM, This is DARLING!!! I would use it as a decoration! The detailing is perfect. Great job! Fellow DT member Paper Panther

    ReplyDelete
  21. So many wonderful details on this card! I love everything about it! I so love the faux stitching in your work.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute card! love how you make the basket with flowers and carrots! such a cute bunny too... Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Pape Variety! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is an incredible card!! I love everything about it -- especially the tinsel on the belly and ears!! You really do an amazing job on all of your projects!! :)

    Thanks for your CTO inspiration this week!! It's always great to see your talent and creativity!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is just absolutely gorgeous Kimberly! I love the colors and the inking on this card makes it really stand out! The tinsel is the perfect touch for this adorable little guy! Very nice work on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so adorable. You have so many wonderful tips and beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips