Saturday, May 7, 2011

Country life - congrats on your success!

Hello my crafty friends!  I made this card a while ago, but never got around to posting the picture and instructions.  So here you go - a card to show a family member or friend how proud you are of her accomplishment!


Both sentiments come from my Inside & Out Stamp Set #1


The girl and her dog come from the Country Life cartridge and were cut at 5 inches with all of the layers.


I can't actually remember what cartridge the grass is from.  I will probably remember later.  :)



I added some faux stitching with a black pen and added detail to the girl and her overalls with a white gel pen.


I used pop it squares to add a little dimension to the grass.


Have a great weekend!!

8 comments:

  1. This is super, Kimberly! The faux stitching is perfect with the country look of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card. You do an amazing job with your pen work--it really adds so much.
    I'm planning on making a card just like this one for my daughter. :)

    ~Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. Love the quote. Thanks for sharing with us at Cricut Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice i like the "country" of this thanks so much for sharing this with us at cricutcardz :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely done, thanks so much for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips