Saturday, May 28, 2011

Freshly Picked - Mushrooms card and Twinery Bakers Twine!

Hey everyone,  Hope you are having a super weekend!  Today I have a fun card and I have also added Bakers Twine from the Twinery to My Craft Spot! 


New to My Craft Spot!

Bright, Summery colors of Bakers Twine from the Twinery!


$19.99

11 bundles (10 yards each)
Lilac, Caribbean, Blossom, Honey Dew, Cappuccino, Black, Pink Sorbet, Lemon Drop, Maraschino, Peapod, Mandarin.
(Free Shipping in US and Canada)






Pick any 5 colors (10 yards each)
$9.99
(Free Shipping in US and Canada)

                                       Pick any 5 colors Bakers Twine
                                    



I just couldn't resist adding the bright colors of Twinery Twine to My Craft Spot!  They go super with your brighter colored cards.  I used Maraschino and Lemon Drop on this card.

The Mushrooms were cut from the Freshly Picked cartridge at 3.53 inches and the little troll was cut at 2.14 inches.


I inked all of the pieces and added lots of dots with my white gel pen.  The cute face is from Peachy Keen Stamps.


The cloud was cut from Create a Critter at 1.35 inches.  For the cloud's shadow, I cut a second cloud at 1.66 inches. 


The Stamped Sentiments are from Sweet Sentiments #1 and Inside and Out #2.


The patterned paper is mostly Pebbles.  The brown patterned paper is Crate Paper and the greens on the troll are Bazzill.

For the card base, I cut the orange from the George cartridge at 5.5 inches and the blue at 5.15 inches.  The dirt is from the Freshly picked cartridge (3.59 inches)

I am entering this card in the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #61 - Blue skies.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

16 comments:

  1. OMG...This is super cute! I love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super sweet....I love it! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Kimberly! Would love to get my hands on some of that Pebbles cardstock. I love the colors. I am hoping to order a few things from you soon. I thought I had a plan but now you added more twine!!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love it! So so so darn cute and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimberly, you did a fantastic job on your card:) Just love it. TFS and good luck in the challenge!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! SO TOTALLY LOVE those colors!!!! And the twine is so cool...love it almost as much as your crinkle ribbon! Unfortunately...my basement flooded and we lost all clothes and some of my craft supplies, so all my funds will have to go to replacing clothes for my fam....darn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!! I'm loving that bright colored twine and your card is so stinking cute! The little troll is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That card is just adorable, I just ordered your twine in the 10 colors, can't wait to receive it!

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this! didn't know there was a cute little troll on that cart! looks like i need to go pick one up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just ADORABLE!!! :o) Thanks for sharing!

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card- I really like the twine and the paper for the mushrooms are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really cute, I love the bright colours and the troll is adorable.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so adorable! The colours are so bright and cheerful!
    What fabulous twine, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable Card! Love how the mushrooms came out! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the new colors....may need to add to my collection! :) And love the cute card too!

    Shelley
    http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
    shelleymace21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips