Monday, May 23, 2011

Golf - Treasure the little moments

Click HERE for this weeks Monday Challenge!

It's design team day over at Celebrate the Occasion!  This weeks challenge is to make a card for someone who is retiring.

This simple little card is what I came up with: 



The sentiment comes from Sweet Sentiments #2 and I tied Chocolate bakers twine around the top of the card.


All of the paper is from Crate Paper.


The grass is from the Paper Doll Dress ups cartridge.  I used glossy accents on the golf clubs and darker parts of the golf bag.


These are the supplies I used to create this card:



Be sure to check out all of the other fun cards from the DT and enter the challenge!

Have a super day!

16 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of your card, it's almost serene. Really wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect retirement card! TFS!

    BTW, I LOVE your stamps!!!!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. I like how you glossed up the clubs.

    http:/dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesoome job on those golf clubs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just perfect for a guy, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I love how you did the golf clubs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card, love the golf clubs and the use of glossy accents.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card!! I love that you added the glossy accents to the golf bag and clubs -- Really looks neat!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on your card!

    TFS!

    Nicole T.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This retirement card is perfect Kimberly! I know several guys who would love this! I love how you did the glossy accents on the clubs and that bag looks great! Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card kim... that was my idea a golf theme... but didnt find any images in my cartridges..

    Love it. tfs..

    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an awesome card! I love the golf clubs and the sentiment. I might scrap lift this one for a Fathers Day card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card! Thanks for sharing!

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super card, Kimberly! The glossed clubs look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card...I love all the details you added. :o) Thanks for sharing!

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is perfect for a golfer- very realistic too! Great job! -Paper Panther

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips