Friday, May 27, 2011

Large gift bag/box - Wrap it Up cartridge

Click HERE for this weeks Monday Challenge (Shape cards!!)

This gift bag is about 8 inches tall and 6 inches wide and comes from the Wrap it Up cartridge.  I just picked a bag/ box (this was the one with the books in the center) and used the hide contour to hide the center cut.  The box is 17.50 w by 14.62 h.  I wanted to make it as big as possible so I loaded it onto my 12 x 24 mat and pushed the handles off the top of the screen on my gypsy. There were still little stubs of the handles left after cutting this out, so I trimmed those off with scissors.  I think this is the biggest bag you can make with the Cricut!


The cupcake is from Create a Critter and was cut at 3.75 inches.  The face stamp is from Peachy Keen.




I used a little packing tape on the 2 sides at the bottom of the bag to make sure the bottom of the bag wouldn't fall open.


The "Hugs & Kisses" and "You make life sweet!" stamps are from Sweet Sentiments #2


I punched holes in the top of the bag and set mini eyelets.  Then I threaded Scarlet Red Crinkle Ribbon through the eyelets and tied a knot in the back behind each eyelet.


I entered this in this weeks Peachy Keen Face it Friday challenge - which is Designers Choice (whatever you want to make as long as it has a Peachy Keen face stamp)!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

12 comments:

  1. This is so darn ADORABLE!!!! I absolutely LOVE everything about it! Amazing job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Wow...It is Super Cute...I love the tote~2~go...TFS!!!

    Mistyrose
    sweetmagnoliarose.blogspot
    Die Cuttin Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how super cute! love it! thanks for joining the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so darn cute!!! tfs and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling bag! The cupcake is sooo cute.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an adorable gift bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable gift bag!Love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great gift bag and it is as cute as can be. Love the size! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super bag! I have never seen paper so big to cut on my 12x24 mats. Great job with the cupcake's face, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So super cute! Your gift bag turned out PERFECT!
    TFS!
    Shelly
    mypaperlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your bag came out super cute! I love it!

    ~Ally

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH my..that is adorable! You make the cutest things! :) Thanks for playing with us at PKS Let's Face it Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips