Monday, May 30, 2011

Monday Challenge #10 - Cute Critters

Happy Memorial Day and welcome to another My Craft Spot Monday Challenge!

This weeks challenge:  Cute Critters
Make a card, scrapbook page or other project that has a cute critter somewhere on it.

Here is some inspiration from my awesome design team!:

The birds on Jenny's layout are absolutely adorable!!


I love how Kate layered a tag and button with her beautiful bow!



Joy
I love the fun, happy colors on Joy's card!
 




Amber
 The layers on Amber's card are great!



These projects were made using:

Stamp Sets:
 Sweet Sentiments #2
Sweet Sentiments #1


Raspberry Truffle 
Sky Blue
Sea Foam 

Baby Blue


This weeks Prize!
All 11 brand new colors of bakers twine from the Twinery

Click HERE to see all of the fun Bakers Twine at My Craft Spot!


Link up your Cute Critter card here for a chance to win!





We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!
I had so much fun looking at all of your awesome shape cards!

Congratulations #7 - Cricutjunkie!
Be sure to grab your challenge winner button and email me with your address so I can mail your prize!

Design Team Top 3 Picks:

Congratulations!
 Be sure to grab your html code for your Top 3 button on the left side bar!
Have a wonderful day!

18 comments:

  1. The design team projects are so absolutely adorable! I love all the cute critters! Thanks for a fun challenge :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful/cute challenge!
    Great inspiration projects DT members! I hope I can play along this week too...
    Thanks for the top 3 mention this week, it is a real honor for me!
    Hugs!
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fabulous projects! You just can't go wrong with critters! :o) Excellent work! So happy to have stumbled upon your blog.

    Hugs and blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love cards the DT have produced and chosen for the top three.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The design team did an awesome job on those cute little critters! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I rec'd two of the cricut magazines today and you have several cards featured in them. Way to go! You are so talented!
    jpshirley@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the critters. I use a lot of these for layouts for grand babies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a new follower and all of these critter creations are adorable!!! I am going to work on something for this challenge later today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank u for the winnings I am so excited, Please contact me at cricutjunkie@gmail.com and I will email my address. Thanks Again. Traci

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards from the DT. Love this challenge, I think I will start on a card later, but which Critter to use, choices, choices! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all of the fun critter inspiration cards from DT! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the cute critters. The DT did an awesome job too:) Another fun challenge!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the theme of cute critters!! How great is that!!

    Thanks for the challenge,
    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute, Cute cards everyone! this is a very fun challenge, Kimberly!
    Cindy http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. SOO fun! I LOVE critter projects! Great job DT!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips