Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Challenge #6 - We love you, Mom!

It's Monday and time for another My Craft Spot Monday Challenge!

Today's Challenge:  We love you, Mom!
Make a card, scrapbook page, gift bag or any other project that would show the special Mom(s) in your life how much you love and appreciate them!

Here is some inspiration from my fantastic Design Team! Yay!!

Be sure to click on each designers name to see instructions and more pictures of their Beautiful projects!


Amber


 
Joy 






Jenny






These fun projects were made using:


Sweet Sentiments #1
Crinkle Ribbon



 


This is what you could win this week! 
One set of ribbon for you, and one for Mom!






Link up your project for a chance to win!














We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks Bundle of Joy Challenge!
(Thanks for all who joined in last weeks challenge - I loved seeing all of your sweet baby projects!) 











Congratulations #1 DeAnna!

(Be sure  to grab your challenge winner button and email me with your address so I can get your Baker's Twine in the mail to you)





We have also added the Design Team Top 3 picks!
 

Sherrie K


Karen




Kate





Congratulations!  Be sure to grab the code for your "My Craft Spot Top 3" button on the left side bar!

Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Great projects! Just linked mine up. Thanks for the chance. Became a new follower.
    Esigmon at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects. And congrats to the winner's. I just made this card yesterday, and it fits the criteria so I'm hoping it is eligible for the challenge, if not just delete it. Thanks so much! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely projects! Thank you also for choosing my baby card at a My Craft Spot Top 3! I've just put the button on my blog sidebar. Thank you!!
    Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners and I am super excited to be one of the DT's top 3 picks. Thanks so much for choosing by babies...I have added the button to my blog sidebar. Thanks again. I look forward to your challenges:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please stop over to my blog. I have an Award for you to pick up!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Projects thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the challenge. I had fun playing along!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips