Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Challenge #7 - Bling it up!

It's time for another My Craft Spot Monday Challenge!

Today's Challenge:  Bling it up!
Make a card, scrapbook page, gift bag or any other project and add something shiny! (glitter, metallic paper, glossy accents, etc.)

Here is some inspiration from my fantastic Design Team!
Be sure to click on each designer's name to see instructions and more pictures of their Beautiful projects!


Tamara used glossy accents on the candies to give them shine and dimension.  And check out the jellybeans on this card!



Ally

Don't you just love how Ally gathered the crinkle ribbon before attaching it to her card?!?!



Amy

Check out Amy's blog for the sentiment inside this fun card!
  



Kimberly

 
I will post the details for my project on Wednesday.
If you just can't wait, head on over to the She's a Sassy Lady blog - today is my Design Team day and this is my DT project!  :)

 These projects were made using:


Crinkle Ribbon:  
Snow White
Spring Moss

Stamp Sets:
Inside & Out Stamp Set #1
Sweet Sentiments Set #1
Sweet Sentiments #2


Bakers Twine:
Baby Blue

This is what you could win this week!





Link up your project for a chance to win!






We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks "We Love You, Mom!" Challenge!

(Thanks for all who joined in last weeks challenge - I loved seeing all of your mothers day projects!)



Congratulations # 10 - Becky D.
(Be sure  to grab your challenge winner button and email me with your address so I can get your Ribbon sets in the mail to you) 
 
Design Team Top 3 picks! 
 

Charlotte


Liza


Jani



Congratulations!  Be sure to grab the code for your "My Craft Spot Top 3" button on the left side bar!

Have a great day!
 

10 comments:

  1. Such wonderful cards! Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner! I love all the Blinged up projects! Just submitted mine and am crossing my fingers!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe I won! I know it was by random generator which is probably the only way i won - so many fabulous creations last week! Congrats to the top 3. This is the first time I have entered this challenge and I will definitely be entering again! My mom is going to be so surprised when i give her the ribbon! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see all the "BLING"..... Might need my sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners !!!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies! You made my day :) Just recently found the site. I look forward to playing along with all these talented people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice projects by all!! Congrats to all the winners too:) Thanks for the challenge. I really had to make it a quick card because I was going out if town but I wanted to play. Sorry, it's not as fun as I would have wanted my card to be but I still wanted to participate.
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. great challenge just love BLING!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the challenge...I posted twice because the first time I didn't get my correct blog address! CRAP..#24 is correct...thanks for your patience and I love your challenges!http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are really great cards!! I love all your stamps and hope to get some soon!
    Is the challenge for next Monday, the bling challenge? I'd like to participate, but not sure which challenge is for what monday!
    http://scrapbooksandbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips