Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Challenge #8 - Congratulations!

It's time for another Monday Challenge!

Today's challenge:  Congratulations!
Make a card, scrapbook layout, gift bag, or any other project to say "congratulations!" to someone special!

Here is some inspiration from my wonderful design team!
Be sure to click on each designers name to see instructions and more pictures of their fun projects!


Don't you just love the fun border along the bottom?!?!

Check out the sweet face on this police man!
 


 Gotta love the cute overalls!



I love how Jenny laced the crinkle ribbon through her card!





I thought I would add one today too.  :)


These projects were made using:

Inside & Out #1
Sweet Sentiments #2

Cherry Red
Chocolate
Sky Blue
Spring Moss

This is what you could win this week!:



Link up your project for a chance to win!








We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks "Bling it Up!" challenge!

(Thanks for everyone who joined in the challenge last week! Your projects really 'shone'!)

Congratulations #14 - Maquel!
(Be sure to grab your challenge winner button and email me with your address so I can get your stamp set mailed to you.)


Design Team Top 3 Picks!

Congratulations!  
Be sure to grab the html code for you "My Craft Spot Top 3" button on the left side bar.

Have a wonderful Day!!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for making this rainy Monday so pleasant for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the chance to win. This is my first time for your challenge. Look forward to more.

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute cards from the DT...great job ladies! I made a card to congratulate my son's teacher on the birth of her new baby boy...thanks for the challenge!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kimberly, I got my cricut magazine today and there you are, well not you but your cards. Congrats that is so wonderful!! Someday I will say I knew her when!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I linked my card (AmyJRockstar), but wanted to mention that the inside of the card is almost more important than the outside in this particular case. Please, if you have time, check it out on my website so you can see the full effect. I'd really appreciate it. :)

    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/2011/05/graduation-card-for-challenges-and-good.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the DT projects are awesome!!! Thanks for a fun challenge, Kimberly. Had a fun time playing:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips